WORK WITH MARCIA
We all experience pain at one point or another. In fact, some of us have been stretched beyond what we can bear. When this happens what do you do? As a professional woman, I hid behind masks such as resentment, anger, in forgiveness, insecurities prevented me from truly walking with AUTHENTIC CONFIDENCE and living out my God-given purposes. As professional women, we wear masks of personal insecurities, being a people pleaser, unforgiveness, anger we hold privately while pretending in front of others we say “Girl, I’m great!” If walls could talk, they would sing a different tune. Sound familiar?
Professionally, you are filled with excitement to lead and transform your life and career to the next level. You are on a mission to TRANSFORM your campus and district. You have watched others around you grow by leap and bounds. Nonetheless, you are challenged to achieve these results. You are challenged to bounce back from rough times. You are challenged to Become Your Absolute Best! You might be on the brink of burnout and you know there is a better way to overcome these obstacles.
Isn’t it time to own your truth and begin removing the masks that have been tugging at your heart. Personal Development Coaching is the key to bouncing back, learning specific resiliency applications, aligned with biblical principles that SPEAK to your heart!
I am Marcia, a certified Personal and Executive Coach who uses the principles of positive psychology to help professionals and women get unstuck and thrive towards their passion and purpose!
Each 1:1 coaching is unique to your individual situation and designed to help you bounce back in a short period, through self-reflection, coaching questions, and action steps that enable you to become your best possible self, walk in authentic confidence and live out YOUR God-given purpose!
Group coaching is designed to give you accountability and help you bounce back in a short period, through self-reflection, coaching questions, and action steps that enable you to become your best possible self, walk in authentic confidence and live out YOUR God-given purpose!
Building a Healthier School Climate “One teacher, one student, and one principal at a time” Achieve Real Results. In Real Time.
- Group Coaching for Schools and Districts
- Educational Consulting
- Build Organizational Health and School Climates
- Individual Coaching for teachers and administrators
Did you know…
- Research consistently points to healthy school climates are essential to student academic growth.
- Healthy organizational climates create healthy teachers and effective leaders.
- Well-balanced teachers build resilient students.
Discover how you can …
- Create healthy climates for your organization
- Create healthy, well-balanced teachers
- Foster resilient students for the 21st century
Increase Student Academics using Real-Time Coaching with Professional Development based on students’ formative and summative assessments
- Coaching for Resilience (effective practical tools for 21st-century educational practitioners)
- Build Student and Teacher Resiliency. Increase Student Academic Success
- Empowering Educators and Students for long-term academic success
Did you know…
- Resilient teachers build resilient students.
- Practical tools provide powerful measures for professional growth needed for continued academic success.
- Master teachers and leaders understand the power of using real-time coaching necessary for personal and professional growth.
Discover how you can …
- Navigate through work challenges and temporary setbacks
- Create stronger relationships with other colleagues, parents, and community leaders
- Build stronger relationships with students and enhance executive functioning skills for academic and life success.